2696 sq. ft.
2 1/2 baths
Pristine remodeled 4 bedroom home nestled on a beautiful wooded lot. This large brick home will impress you! From the spacious entry to the open kitchen/great room combination, the quality is obvious! Beautiful new bamboo floors throughout the 1st floor, large remodeled eat-in kitchen, living room/dining room combination. Patio doors off dining room & great room open to 2 tier entertaining deck. Geo thermal full finished walk-out basement has potential 5th bedroom, wet bar and large rec/family room area. 4th bedroom on 2nd level overlooks great room. 1st floor laundry. Spacious bedrooms and fabulous master suite complete w/walk-in closet and large remodeled master bath. Many updates/upgrades throughout this spectacular home--6 panel wood doors, upgraded wood package, new water heater, new pressure tank, new insulation added, new water softener, new carpet, new paint and MORE! Must See! Shed in back does not stay.
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Elec Water Heater,Walk-in Closet,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Patio,Porch
- Exterior Brick,Cedar
- Foundation Finished Basement,Full Basement,Walkout Basement
- Heating System Electric Heat,Geo-Thermal Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling,Geo-Thermal
- Fireplace One,Wood Burning
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2 1/2
- Utilities Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions .79 ACRE
- Entrance: 11 x 12 (First Floor)
- Living: 13 x 17 (First Floor)
- Family: 12 x 16 (First Floor)
- Rec: 29 x 24 (Lower Level)
- Dining: 13 x 13 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 12 x 16 (First Floor)
- Utility: 6 x 12 (First Floor)
- Study: 12 x 12 (Lower Level)
- Bedroom1: 16 x 17 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 11 x 15 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 11 x 15 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 10 x 11 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
369 Camelot Drive
From the redesigning of the floor plan to the comp...
Pristine remodeled 4 bedroom home nestled on a bea...
Beautiful, inside and out, almost 2300 sq ft ranch...
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Mobile : 937-765-3323
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2019 real estate II | admin