2348 sq. ft.
Location is EVERYTHING on this perfectly placed tri-level in the village of North Hampton. Tucked away at the end of Woodlawn & situated on a unique 1.41 ac lot sprinkled w/mature trees & privacy. Relax on the front porch welcoming you into this well cared for home. The large living room has a bow window streaming natural light inside. The entertaining dining space blends right into the open kitchen. Fully equipped w/stainless steel appliances & enormous counter area along w/ an abundant storage space. The lower level offers the family room warmed w/ a fireplace. The laundry /utility room (13x15) boasts tons of storage space PLUS a roughed in 3rd bath potential. The lowest unfinished area houses mechanicals but is a blank canvas for additional living space. The 2nd level houses the main hallway bath, 2 sizeable secondary bedrooms. The main bedroom is extremely large in size & has its own on suite. The outdoor privacy is like no other in the village! 2 storage sheds. A REAL MUST SEE!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Elec Water Heater,Full Wind Cvr
- Outside Features Deck,Fence,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Brick,Vinyl
- Foundation Block Basement,Partial Basement,Unfinished Basemen
- Heating System Heat Pump
- Cooling Central Cooling,Heat Pump Cooling
- Fireplace Electric,One
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 1.41
- Entrance: 5 x 11 (First Floor)
- Living: 12 x 17 (First Floor)
- Dining: 10 x 11 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 10 x 14 (First Floor)
- Family: 15 x 20 (Lower Level)
- Other: 21 x 25 (Basement)
- Bedroom1: 13 x 18 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 10 x 12 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 11 x 13 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
165 Woodlawn Avenue
Location is EVERYTHING on this perfectly placed tr...
FULK HOME BASE
- Office : 937-342-4431 / 342-4433
- Mobile : 937-360-3053 / 360-6862
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2019 real estate II | admin