1255 sq. ft.
What a beautiful setting on this ONE OF A KIND wooded lot of 2.17 acres & modern cedar 2 story! PERFECT road appeal w/a circle drive & lot bordered by a tree line. Enter a spacious floor plan accented w/wood flooring & cathedral ceilings. The propane powered fireplace warms up the area. The great room affect opens up into the Breakfast Room /Kitchen combo. The updated kitchen comes fully equipped w/upgraded appliances. Newer cabinetry, counter tops & ceramic tiled flooring. 1st floor main bedroom w/ a LARGE walk-in closet. Main hallway full bath houses the stackable washer & dryer. The upper level boast a LOFT study. 2 secondary bedrooms & hallway bath finish out the space. Country living at it's best in the secluded & private outdoor getaway. Relax on the 24x35 deck overlooking the tree sprinkled back lot. Gazebo to convey. The 24x64 pole barn is furnished w/electric & water. The concrete floor makes this added feature so useful for any purpose. There is a 7.5 HP Compressor to convey
- Inside Features Cathedral Ceil,Ceiling Fan,Elec Water Heater,French Doors,Full Wind Cvr,Walk-in Closet,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Barn(s),Deck,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Cedar
- Foundation Crawl Space
- Heating System Baseboard Heat
- Cooling Window Unit
- Fireplace Gas,One
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Propane,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 2.17 ac
- Entrance: 4 x 7 (First Floor)
- Living: 13 x 19 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 9 x 11 (First Floor)
- Dining: 9 x 10 (First Floor)
- Study: 4 x 14 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom1: 13 x 13 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 9 x 12 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 9 x 13 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
2910 Dogwood Drive
Immaculate 2 story brick home with 3 bedrooms and ...
2255 Ballentine Pike
An AMAZING comfortable ranch that is nestled in a ...
Well maintained open floor plan with a backyard vi...
FULK HOME BASE
- Office : 937-342-4431 / 342-4433
- Mobile : 937-360-3053 / 360-6862
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin