2655 sq. ft.
2 1/2 baths
Wow! This updated Ridgewood classic has it all! Everything is done- just move in! The first floor features extra large living room and dining room open to the totally remodeled kitchen with granite countertops, powder room with stained glass window and enclosed porch. Upstairs you will find 3 large bedrooms with great closet space and a full bath with double sinks. The entire third floor has been transformed into a private master suite complete with french doors, a large dressing area and full bathroom. Even more space is available in the partially finished basement which could be used as an office, a rec room or a 5th bedroom! The original charm of the home is evident in the details such as the beautiful hardwood floors throughout and the woodburning fireplace with stove. Enjoy the large fenced in yard from the brick patio. Other updates include 200 amp electric service and double pane replacement windows.
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,French Doors,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Fence,Patio,Porch
- Exterior Brick
- Foundation Full Basement,Semi Finish Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat,Heat Pump,Oth Heat Sys (See Rmks)
- Cooling Central Cooling,Oth Cooling (See Rmks)
- Fireplace Stove,Wood Burning
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Detached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2 1/2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 60x148
- Living: 13 x 22 (First Floor)
- Dining: 13 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 11 x 13 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 11 x 13 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 9 x 13 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 9 x 17 (Third Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
2796 Deer Run Road
Beautiful fully remodeled home in the Westridge su...
4565 Mccord Street
Custom built home located on one of the most sough...
Beautiful 3 BR Brick Ranch with 2 full baths, wood...
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Mobile : 937-408-6248
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin