1295 sq. ft.
WOW! is what you will say once you walk into this FRESHEN Cape Cod in Northridge. STRIKING curb appeal makes this one STAND OUT! Enter a ROOMY & BRIGHT living room accented w/ natural hardwood floors. The kitchen has been polished w/ the modern gray hue & updated countertop including PERFECT eat in space. All appliances to convey. Spacious 2 bedrooms & remodeled hallway bath finish out the main level living. Upper level boasts 2 ENORMOUS bedrooms. The lower level is finished out w/ a family room, rec room, potential 5th bedroom, full bath & utility room complete w/ storage. Soffit lighting used throughout these rooms. Outside enjoy a privacy fenced backyard space. Covered patio. Good sized detached garage. Most rooms NEWLY painted. Vinyl replacement windows. IMPROVEMENTS: Main bath 2016. Updated HVAC. HURRY to get into this GEM in "The Ridge"! Convenient to shopping, schools & MORE!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Gas Water Heater,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Fence,Patio,Porch
- Exterior Brick,Vinyl
- Foundation Finished Basement,Full Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Detached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 62x125
- Living: 11 x 18 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 12 x 10 (First Floor)
- Family: 19 x 12 (Lower Level)
- Rec: 13 x 11 (Lower Level)
- Utility: 0 x 0 (Lower Level)
- Bedroom1: 12 x 11 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 12 x 9 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 19 x 11 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 13 x 11 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom5: 11 x 10 (Lower Level)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
Northridge~Spacious 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath with Full Ba...
Completely remodeled 3 bed, 2.5 bath home, 2 car d...
5327 Taywell Street
Think Spring 2019 and the enjoyable summer youll ...
FULK HOME BASE
- Office : 937-342-4431 / 342-4433
- Mobile : 937-360-3053 / 360-6862
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin