2668 sq. ft.
This uniquely designed spacious ranch has so much to offer. The grand foyer is open to the dining and living rooms and the first floor study could easily be used as a fourth bedroom. 826 sq ft of finished basement space has not been included in the main floor living space. There is a finished 14x24 room in the basement that was once used as a bedroom making this home having a possibility of five bedrooms total! The 14 x 35 finished recreation area in the basement is perfect for entertaining. The large family room off the kitchen with knotty pine cathedral ceiling, beautiful walnut floors and an extra large stone fireplace is a cozy dream! There are patio doors off the family room and breakfast area leading to a gorgeous brick patio overlooking the beautifully landscaped yard. The 30x30 outbuilding has electric and a concrete finished floor. There is also a very nice 10x20 utility shed (once used as a kids playhouse) with electric. There is also another smaller storage shed.
- Inside Features Cathedral Ceil,Ceiling Fan,Elec Water Heater,Full Wind Cvr,Walk-in Closet,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Outbuildings,Patio,Storage Shed
- Exterior Brick,Stone
- Foundation Partial Basement,Semi Finish Basement
- Heating System Oil Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace One,Wood Burning
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 3
- Utilities Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 225x350
- Entrance: 11 x 10 (First Floor)
- Living: 19 x 12 (First Floor)
- Family: 18 x 16 (First Floor)
- Rec: 35 x 14 (Lower Level)
- Dining: 14 x 12 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 13 x 13 (First Floor)
- Breakfast: 9 x 8 (First Floor)
- Study: 12 x 10 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 14 x 11 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 13 x 11 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 20 x 12 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
9116 Old Springfield
Large historic farmhouse on 10 beautiful acres. Cu...
10337 South Charleston Pike
This uniquely designed spacious ranch has so much ...
- Office : (937)284-0293
- Mobile : 937-284-0293
- Fax :
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin