Super well maintained home on half an acre! Magnificent word work! All the charm and character of an older home with updates intertwined. Beautiful front porch and covered back patio to relax and enjoy the private yard. Spacious bedrooms, large eat-in kitchen. 1st floor family room could easily be converted into 3rd bedroom.
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Gas Water Heater,Part Wind Cvr,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Above Grnd Pool,Deck,Fence,Porch
- Exterior Aluminum
- Foundation Crawl Space,Partial Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Garage 1 Car Garage,Detached Garage,Workshop Garage
- Total Baths 1
- Utilities Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions .50 acres
- Living: 13 x 17 (First Floor)
- Family: 13 x 14 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 12 x 12 (First Floor)
- Other: 5 x 8 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 14 x 14 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 10 x 14 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Mobile : 937-765-3323
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin