3632 sq. ft.
WOW! This one owner meticulously cared for home is move in ready! Situated perfectly on a beautiful lot with mature trees. Enjoy the view from the large deck or from the gorgeous paved patio located directly off the finished walk out basement. Perfect floor plan for entertaining a large group. The updated kitchen is a cooks dream with Granite countertops, custom Hickory cabinets, island with cooktop, double wall ovens and Stainless Appliances. Extremely efficient home with Anderson E-Glass insulated double pane windows and 2 x 6 exterior walls. Walk in closets and spacious bedrooms. Vaulted ceilings throughout the home and a two story grand entrance. Cozy gas fireplace in the family room with custom cabinetry and a wood burning (could be converted) fireplace with beautiful marble hearth in the living room. Dining room and entry have “real” oak hardwood flooring. This home is a true beauty!! Total sq footage includes 700 sq ft of finished basement space.
- Inside Features Cathedral Ceil,Ceiling Fan,French Doors,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater,Walk-in Closet,Whirlpool Tub,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Deck,Patio,Storage Shed
- Exterior Brick,Cedar
- Foundation Finished Basement,Full Basement,Walkout Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Gas,Two,Wood Burning
- Garage 3 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2.20
- Utilities Aeration,Natural Gas,Well
- Lot Dimensions 167x282
- Entrance: 10 x 5 (First Floor)
- Living: 14 x 14 (First Floor)
- Family: 20 x 21 (First Floor)
- Rec: 19 x 9 (Lower Level)
- Dining: 18 x 14 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 18 x 13 (First Floor)
- Breakfast: 16 x 10 (First Floor)
- Utility: 6 x 7 (First Floor)
- Other: 20 x 10 (First Floor)
- Study: 13 x 12 (First Floor)
- Other: 18 x 10 (Lower Level)
- Bedroom1: 17 x 16 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 13 x 12 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 15 x 10 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 13 x 11 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
6119 Tecumseh Road
Gorgeous Cedar house on 5 wooded acres with a pond...
3339 Saybrook Drive
GORGEOUS 2 STORY HOME SITTING ON A CUL-DE-SAC , 1....
8097 Jones Road
Over the top home with farm views. Relax on both ...
- Office : (937)284-0293
- Mobile : 937-284-0293
- Fax :
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin