2420 sq. ft.
Beautiful setting with running creek in the back! Gorgeous new custom kitchen with birch wood cabinets and cambria counter tops. All new windows and doors. New fireplace insert. New hot water tank. Newer roof (3 years). Wrap around porch. Don't miss this one.
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Gas Water Heater,Whirlpool Tub
- Outside Features Deck,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Aluminum
- Foundation Full Basement,Unfinished Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Gas,One
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 305x177
- Living: 13 x 16 (First Floor)
- Family: 21 x 14 (First Floor)
- Dining: 15 x 14 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 10 x 13 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 10 x 11 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 13 x 11 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 18 x 14 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
Beautiful home with great front porch with extra d...
This open concept home has over 3400 sq. ft. with ...
789 Spring Falls Avenue
Beautiful setting with running creek in the back! ...
- Office : (937) 342-4422
- Mobile :
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin