1487 sq. ft.
Welcome home to your own PRIVATE country retreat! This immaculately well cared for 1 owner bi-level is situated on 11 PRIME acres. Enter an entertaining floor plan w/open living room & dining room combo. French doors lead onto the EXPANSIVE balcony deck overlooking the countryside. Improved kitchen fully equipped w/all appliances to convey. 3 GENEROUSLY sized bedrooms & an updated full hallway bath complete the upper level living space. The lower level gives another finished area of gathering room PLUS the 2nd full bath. The 19 x 24 other room is the unfinished portion of the basement & laundry space. Entrance to the over-sized garage is accessible from the family room. Country living at its BEST in the wide open outdoor space. Home site is 1 acre sprinkled w/plenty of mature trees. Relaxing patio for grilling & MORE! Remaining acreage is undeveloped & perfect for animals. There is a 40 x 30 pole barn complete w/water & electric. Roof, furnace & AC 10 yrs new. A MUST SEE!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,French Doors,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater
- Outside Features Barn(s),Deck,Fence,Patio
- Exterior Aluminum
- Foundation Block Basement,Partial Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 11.05 Acres
- Entrance: 5 x 6 (Lower Level)
- Living: 15 x 16 (First Floor)
- Dining: 11 x 11 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 8 x 9 (First Floor)
- Family: 19 x 24 (Lower Level)
- Utility: 18 x 24 (Lower Level)
- Bedroom1: 11 x 14 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 11 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 9 x 11 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
3175 Pitchin Road
Welcome home to your own PRIVATE country retreat! ...
FULK HOME BASE
- Office : 937-342-4431 / 342-4433
- Mobile : 937-360-3053 / 360-6862
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin