1960 sq. ft.
1 1/2 baths
Beautiful 2 story with lots of modern updates in the South Fountain Historic District! Complete renovation was completed in 2004-2005. Recent updates include bamboo flooring on the main level, new water heater, 12x8 shed, brand new kitchen counters, and cork floors in full bath. All appliances, including washer and dryer, will convey. Spacious living room, dining room and kitchen with high ceilings and gorgeous trim. Convenient mud room/laundry room located on first floor. First floor family room could be 4th bedroom.....there is a half bath and closet adjacent so it could be your new master suite! Second level has open landing area, 3 generously sized bedroom with roomy closets and full bath. Sale to include 2 parcels: Main parcel #3400700034328011 (43x99) and additional lot behind home (11 Southern Ave) #3400700034328009 (47X137). Taxes listed include both parcels. Call/text today to schedule your private tour!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Wood
- Foundation Full Basement,Unfinished Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Window Unit
- Fireplace Decorative,Inoperable,One
- Garage No Garage
- Total Baths 1 1/2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 43x99
- Living: 15 x 14 (First Floor)
- Dining: 14 x 13 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 7 x 11 (First Floor)
- Family: 13 x 15 (First Floor)
- Utility: 0 x 0 (First Floor)
- Breakfast: 10 x 13 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 13 x 15 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 13 x 13 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 11 x 11 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
Move in Condition! Northeastern Local School Distr...
Priced to sell! Perfect for investors and first ti...
Built in 1964, this 1,438 square foot single famil...
- Office : 937-631-1720
- Mobile :
- Fax :
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin