2336 sq. ft.
You will be amazed at the amount of living space in this Ridgewood home: Over 2300sf plus semi finished basement (glass block windows  & water proofed w/sump pump). First floor has living room, open office area, half bath & TONS of storage cupboards! Main level living area offers open family & dining area. Family room has custom built in oak cabinets (surround sound system can stay). Nice sized kitchen with appliance opens to breakfast nook. Sliding doors from nook & dining room lead to deck. Back yard is fully fenced & has shed/playhouse with electric/lights. Third level houses 3 bedrooms w/ceiling fans & full bath. Second & third levels have hardwood floors (some carpeted). Easy access to the plentiful storage in the floored attic. Updates include: 2016--HVAC; Garage Door; Half Bath Toilet, Vanity, & Light; 1st level bath/entry/hall flooring; 2012--Full Bath Tub, Surround, & Toilet; and New Breaker Box & Some Wiring. Call today before this one gets away!!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Deck,Fence,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Aluminum,Brick
- Foundation Full Basement,Semi Finish Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Garage 1 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 1
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 60x140
- Entrance: 4 x 7 (First Floor)
- Living: 13 x 15 (First Floor)
- Other: 6 x 7 (First Floor)
- Family: 17 x 13 (Second Floor)
- Dining: 9 x 10 (Second Floor)
- Kitchen: 9 x 10 (Second Floor)
- Breakfast: 10 x 8 (Second Floor)
- Rec: 13 x 25 (Lower Level)
- Bedroom1: 13 x 12 (Third Floor)
- Bedroom2: 10 x 13 (Third Floor)
- Bedroom3: 9 x 13 (Third Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
3555 Miller Road
Tri Level home with 4 bedrooms-Cathedral ceiling-1...
AMAZING updated ranch in Shawnee School District! ...
2149 Shrine Road
Beautiful brick home on 2.5 acres! Property has a ...
- Office : 937.631.1720
- Mobile :
- Fax :937.390.0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin