- Entrance: 6 x 19 (First Floor)
- Living: 16 x 16 (First Floor)
- Dining: 9 x 12 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 9 x 12 (First Floor)
- Family: 11 x 28 (Basement)
- Study: 11 x 11 (Basement)
- Utility: 8 x 10 (Basement)
- Bedroom1: 15 x 17 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 12 x 20 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 11 x 15 (First Floor)
- Bedroom4: 16 x 18 (Basement)
Great Schools in this area
No results for that criteria.
FULK HOME BASE
- Office : 937-342-4431 / 342-4433
- Mobile : 937-360-3053 / 360-6862
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin