2056 sq. ft.
This STYLISH multi level home is a SHOW-STOPPER! Enjoy an open floorplan on the main floor boasting an expansive livingroom blending into the kitchen. New hardwood "LIKE" flooring covers this level-'16. An open entry w/column accent modernizes this space. The diningoom has a slider that leads onto a private covered deck overlooking the countryside. The lower level offers a LARGE familyroom complete w/a brick wall fireplace & hearth. 11x25 room is the utility room housing mechanicals & laundry area. Walk out door to the backyard. Plenty of storage in this room. Walk up to the upper level for bedroom space. Hallway full bath has been renovated. 2 secondary bedrooms w/hardwood flooring. The main suite has it's own private full bath. Custom made wrought iron & wood railing showcase the stairway(2 yrs old). Outdoor potential is endless in the privacy of an oversized yard. IMPROVEMENTS: chimney rebuilt-'17, roof w/I 7 yrs. Hot water tank-'17. Upgraded electrical. Vinyl replacement windows
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Gas Water Heater,Part Wind Cvr,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Deck,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Aluminum,Brick
- Foundation Block Basement,Full Basement,Unfinished Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat,Heat Pump
- Cooling Heat Pump Cooling
- Fireplace One,Wood Burning
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 1,00
- Entrance: 4 x 9 (First Floor)
- Living: 14 x 24 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 9 x 11 (First Floor)
- Dining: 11 x 13 (First Floor)
- Family: 14 x 24 (Lower Level)
- Utility: 11 x 25 (Lower Level)
- Bedroom1: 11 x 14 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 10 x 12 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 10 x 12 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
5258 County Line Road
Santas bag would be bulging at the seams with all...
1601 Plum Street
Want someone else to pay your mortgage? Heres you...
FULK HOME BASE
- Office : 937-342-4431 / 342-4433
- Mobile : 937-360-3053 / 360-6862
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin