3031 sq. ft.
BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY HOME SITS ON 2.76 ACRES. FIRST FLOOR COMPLETELY RENOVATED, NEW KITCHEN, BATH, PLASTER, DRYWALL, PAINT, HARDWOOD FLOORS NEW IN KITCHEN, DINING ROOM, LIVING ROOM. ALL OTHER HARDWOOD FLOORS REFINISHED. FIRST FLOOR BATH HAS HEATED TOWEL RACK, CERAMIC TILE FLOOR. FIRST FLOOR LAUNDRY. KITCHEN OFFERS GRANITE COUNTERS AS WELL AS UTILITY ROOM. FIRST FLOOR MASTER OPENS TO STUDY TO BATH. FAMILY ROOM OFFERS FRENCH DOORS TO PATIO. PARTIALLY FENCED YARD. THREE BEDROOMS, 1 BATH UPSTAIRS. CUSTOM SHUTTERS ON WINDOWS. UPDATES INCLUDE: ROOF-2016; WOOD BURNING STOVE FR-2009;MICROWAVE-2017; DISHWASHER-2013; STOVE, WASHER/DRYER 2008; REFRIGERATOR-2010; WATER SOFTNER=2010; WELL TANK-2014; WELL PUMP-2015; WATER HEATER-2015; ELECTRIC-2007; BATH REMODELED-2014; GARAGE ROOF-2015; LEAN TO-2016; NEWER SUMP PUMP; WELL HAS AERATOR SYSTEM. SIDE ENTRY HAS CERAMIC FLOOR. PARK LIKE SETTING OFFERS FRUIT AND NUT TREES. ROOM FOR GARDEN. OFFERS FRONT AND BACK STAIRWAY. CALL TO TOUR TODAY!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,French Doors,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Fence,Patio,Porch
- Exterior Brick
- Foundation Partial Basement,Unfinished Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Insert,One,Wood Burning
- Garage 3 Car Garage,Carport,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 2.76
- Entrance: 8 x 6 (First Floor)
- Living: 18 x 9 (First Floor)
- Family: 21 x 13 (First Floor)
- Dining: 19 x 10 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 10 x 13 (First Floor)
- Utility: 8 x 8 (First Floor)
- Study: 11 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 9 x 13 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 15 x 11 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 12 x 14 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 14 x 13 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
2512 Shrine Road
Beautiful Country Bi-Level with over 3,000 sq ft o...
This fantastic home in Cedar Hills is ready for a ...
6238 Plateau Drive
Spacious Brick Ranch on 1.52 acre lot in Plateau A...
- Office : 937-342-4445
- Mobile : 937-206-2877
- Fax :937-399-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin