3094 sq. ft.
Incredible full brick 2 story in Aberfelda subdivision. Loads of updates including high efficiency gas furnace/heat pump 2008. Remodeled kitchen w/granite counter top & island w/built in gas oven-range 2014. Baths remodeled w/ceramic floors, sinks, fixtures & granite/quartz vanity tops + fully tiled ceramic shower installed in master suite. Carpeting & beautiful engineered wood floors new 2015. Finished lower level w/2nd family room & rec room w/egress windows for possible 5th bedroom. Florida room connecting garage & house. Beautiful in-ground heated pool and rear yard patios w/built in gas grill. Nice! Approx. sq. ft. includes lower level to be verified by purchaser. Convenient to WPAFB, Beavercreek, Dayton & Troy.
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Elec Water Heater,French Doors,Gas Water Heater,Security,Skylight,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Fence,In Ground Pool,Patio,Storage Shed
- Exterior Brick
- Foundation Finished Basement,Full Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Gas,One
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 1.0126 acres
- Entrance: 8 x 12 (First Floor)
- Living: 14 x 16 (First Floor)
- Great: 13 x 20 (Lower Level)
- Family: 14 x 19 (First Floor)
- Dining: 12 x 14 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 11 x 23 (First Floor)
- Utility: 10 x 10 (Lower Level)
- Other: 14 x 19 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 14 x 16 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 14 x 14 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 12 x 13 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 11 x 14 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
Beautiful home with great front porch with extra d...
This open concept home has over 3400 sq. ft. with ...
789 Spring Falls Avenue
Beautiful setting with running creek in the back! ...
- Office : (937) 605-4645
- Mobile : 937-605-4645
- Fax :937-390-0959
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2018 real estate II | admin