2445 sq. ft.
2 1/2 baths
Tastefully remodeled Brick Ranch in a tranquil country setting. Minutes from NW High. This home offers more than meets the eye. You will love the sprawling roughly 1900 sq ft, plus an additional 575 sq ft of heated garage, an additional 230 sq ft of covered front porch and 240 sq ft of the covered back patio. The kitchen is a cooks dream! This custom kitchen offers solid wood, soft shutting cabinetry with built in appliances and Corian counter top along with a deep double sink. Kitchen opens up a dining area with a wood burning stove and overlooks the private backyard. This kitchen was over $40,000 alone. The house offers a whole house generator just in case and it cost over $10,000. All of the 2.5 bathrooms have been upgraded. House has a new roof and the pool has new equipment, along with many other upgrades. Home offers an above ground pool and a deck. The backyard is like a paradise, filed with sights and sounds of nature. There is a large 12x20 shed with power. Great value.
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,French Doors,Gas Water Heater
- Outside Features Above Grnd Pool,Deck,Fence,Outbuildings,Patio,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Brick,Vinyl
- Foundation Crawl Space
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace One,Stove,Wood Burning
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2 1/2
- Utilities Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 125*350
- Entrance: 5 x 11 (First Floor)
- Family: 14 x 16 (First Floor)
- Living: 12 x 21 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 11 x 12 (First Floor)
- Dining: 11 x 15 (First Floor)
- Utility: 8 x 10 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 11 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 9 x 11 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 10 x 13 (First Floor)
- Bedroom4: 13 x 14 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
This exquisite home, featuring antique architectur...
Large 4 bedroom home located in Shawnee area on al...
4610 Hominy Ridge Road
Country living close to town. Beautifully landscap...
- Office : 937-390-3119
- Fax :937-390-0959
Our entire office is here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
© 2019 real estate II | admin